Monday, April 6, 2009

A "New" Week & "New" Patterns

Since it's a new week, I thought it was a good time to post some new items. Just in time for Easter and the arrival of Spring, my 3 "newest" patterns. Remember if you are interested in any item on my selling blog, just email me or leave me a comment.
All Patterns are available in a pdf. file.
Spring Prim Coasters are perfect for Easter or Spring. Detailed pattern and instructions. Pattern is $3.00.

Simple Blessings Stitchery is perfect for framing or maybe even a small pinkeep. Pattern $3.00.

Scrappy Spring chick Ornie. A great little chick for your Easter baskets or a bowl filler. Pattern $3.00.
Thanks for visiting my selling blog. Please leave me a comment, I love hearing from you. And be sure to sign up as a follower so you'll know when I add more "New" items.
Keep Creating Memories!
Bren


No comments:

Post a Comment